Dr. Celia E. Fenell and Dr. Charles P. Fenell graduated from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and continued their education by specializing in Orthodontics. They are board certified and members of the American Association of Orthodontists.
Did You Know?
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that a child receive an orthodontic screening exam by age 7 or earlier if a problem is noticed. An early examination allows us to determine when your child’s particular problem should be treated for maximum improvement with the least amount of time and expense. If we recommend early orthodontic treatment, the objectives and benefits are to:
- Influence the growth of the jaws in a positive manner
- Improve the width of the jaws
- Reduce or eliminate the need to extract permanent teeth
- Correct harmful oral habits
- Reduce appearance consciousness during critical developmental years
- Reduce the possibility of impacted permanent teeth
- Guide permanent teeth into more favorable positions
- Preserve or gain space for erupting permanent teeth
If the benefits outweigh the time, effort, and expense involved, then early treatment is the appropriate choice. If early treatment is not recommended, your child will be monitored and observed at intervals to assess eruption of the teeth and facial growth so that treatment can be performed at the proper time.
Schedule your complimentary examination and consultation today
Dr. Fenell is fantastic! We felt welcomed from the moment we walked in the door! Dr. Fenell takes the time to explain what is being done and answers any questions we may have. We HIGHLY recommend Fenell Orthodontics! ~ Laura Y.
They really are super. Both docs are patient, kind and helpful. I would highly recommend. ~ John R.
The best! Caring, calm and gentle. They devised a treatment plan quickly and took the time to ensure things were properly done. Thank you! ~ Beth E.