Dr Malhotra is board certified to practice facial plastic surgery with more than two decades of experience in cosmetic surgery, body contouring and cosmetic laser treatments. She is the director of Enhanced Image Center, the Cleveland area’s premier medical facility for cosmetic enhancement since 1998. She is frequently approached by the news media as an expert in her field.
Look Natural Lift- unveiled…as seen on New Day Cleveland and on Fox 8
When your goal is to look as young as you feel, it’s important to examine the facts.
Look Natural Lift is on its way to being Northeastern Ohio’s #1 facial rejuvenation procedure. Here’s why:
- Vast experience. Lifestyle lift trained and certified physicians are more experienced than any other group of specialized plastic surgeons. Dr Malhotra is Lifestyle Lift trained and Certified. She has been practicing for 21 years and has performed over 4000 facial rejuvenation procedures―highly experienced and highly specialized for you.
- Board certified.Dr Malhotra is board certified in Head and Neck Surgery to practice Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Verified expertise. Before being trained and certified, all Lifestyle Lift physicians have passed an extensive background check, including a review and verification of their education, licensure, training, experience and bedside manner. That ensures that Dr. Malhotra is as qualified as she says she is.
- Highest Quality. Unlike many solo/private practice doctors who have little oversight, Lifestyle Lift physicians have regional medical directors, plus a vast number of Lifestyle Lift physician colleagues, who are available for consultation at any time. This instills accountability and translates to the highest quality of care. Dr. Malhotra is now a trainer and physician mentor and travels and shares her expertise with others.
- Less invasive.The Look Natural Lift procedure is quicker and less invasive than traditional procedures. This nearly always results in a shorter, easier recovery time.
- Safe. Look Natural Lift patients are safer and feel more relaxed because they are not put to sleep with general anesthesia. Enhanced Image Center uses a local anesthesia, along with a “cocktail” of meds for relaxation. It is safer, and most patients prefer it.
- Affordable. Experience often comes at a very high price. However, the unique business model in facilities provides patients with a highly experienced, caring physician at a fair cost and with many financing options, making it affordable for nearly everyone.
- Long-Lasting.The Look Natural Lift procedure is not just a temporary fix. It is designed and proven to result in a long lasting, natural, more youthful look.
- Private.The Look Natural Lift procedure takes place in a relaxed, private setting, rather than at a crowded hospital or surgery center.
Do something for Yourself!
Do you ever look in the mirror and hold your skin up on the sides of your face and wish there was a less invasive procedure that would do that rather than a traditional facelift?
Look Natural Lift – The Evolution of Customized Lifting Procedures
What is a Look Natural Lift?
As we age, our skin begins to slacken and gravity slowly takes a toll. This laser–assisted face and neck lift turns back the hands of time by pulling back loose skin, especially around the cheeks and jawline, and lifting and repositioning underlying muscles. It is almost as though it is exactly the way most people lift up their skin in the mirror! The end result? A natural-looking, more youthful appearance.
How long will Look Natural Lift results last?
Results aren’t permanent because the natural aging process will continue, but you can expect them to last up to 10 years.
There are also ways to help extend the life of your facelift. Maintaining good health and taking good care of your skin care definitely make the results of a facelift last longer. Wearing sunblock, good nutrition, getting enough sleep and even trying to minimize stress are wonderful ways to keep your skin, and the results of your facelift looking their best.
Maintaining good health, and taking good care of your skin care definitely make the results of a facelift last longer.
How long does numbness last after a Look Natural Lift?
After a face procedure, patients can expect some numbness for up to four months, but it can take longer for it to go away completely.
It is normal to have temporary numbness in front of and behind the ears after a cosmetic procedure. This is the result of cutting the microscopic sensory nerves around the ears. Ninety-nine percent of the time these will all grow back without any complications.
What is Look Natural Lift recovery like?
After about 7 to 9 days, most people find they can return to work or their daily routine, without obvious signs that they’ve had a procedure.
There may be some swelling, numbness, and skin discoloration as you heal. Dr Malhotra will prescribe medication to help control pain in the first few days after your facelift. You should expect not to drive while you’re taking prescription pain meds.
As you begin to heal, you may experience itchiness, swelling, and some tightness, which is completely normal and for most subsides within the first few weeks.
Some swelling will last a little longer. Most of the swelling is gone in the first month, but residual swelling can take a few more months to settle. The less active one is after surgery, the faster the swelling seems to resolve. You should see your final results in 6-8 weeks, once all your swelling has gone down.
Are there alternatives to a Look Natural lift?
Surgical alternatives would be a facelift, neck lift, a lower face lift, or a mini facelift. These surgeries focus on lifting and tightening the skin from the neck to mid-face. Many doctors say that a lower facelift or neck lift can be combined with an eye lift for the most natural looking significant change.
How much does a Look Natural Lift cost?
In addition to your plastic surgeon’s fee. There may be additional operating room or hospital access fees, anesthesia fees, additional medical appointments costs, and recovery room fees. A Look Natural Lift on average is half of that!
The team will also give you a list of anything you’ll need to have for recovery at home, so you can buy it ahead of time.
What should I expect during a facelift?
A Look Natural Lift is done in an outpatient clinic and usually takes between two to 3 hours, depending on its complexity.
You will probably be given some relaxation meds. Dr Malhotra will make hidden incisions, usually behind the ears, before pulling a flap of skin on each side of the face back and tightening the underlying tissue, removing excess fat and skin, and redraping your skin to a more youthful shape.
What are the potential risks and side effects of a facelift?
Potential risks and side effects are rare, but they can include fluid collecting under the skin, causing swelling and pressure, scarring, hair loss near your incisions, and numbness.
For a traditional facelift, about 1% of people may have some nerve issues after a facelift. For a Look Natural Lift, although we never say never… it is very unlikely to have any nerve weakness risks as this lift is not done in the plane of the facial nerve.
Is a facelift right for me?
A Look Natural Lift might be right for you if:
- You have sagging skin on your face
Look Natural Lift removes excess skin, reduces wrinkles, and tightens skin on the lower cheeks and neck.
- Your skin has some elasticity
Because Look Natural Lift smoothes the skin to remove wrinkles, it’s important that your skin has some natural flexibility.
- You’re willing to take special care of your skin during recovery
Proper skin care and avoiding direct sunlight will speed up the healing process.
- You’re healthy, don’t smoke, and have no serious medical conditions
A Look Natural Lift is an office surgical procedure, so it’s important that you’re physically prepared.
It’s also important to have realistic expectations of your outcome. Look Natural Lifts can make you look younger, but they don’t drastically reverse the aging process.