Dr. Debra Lowe is a graduate of Case Western School of Dental Medicine. She is committed to providing gentle dental care with your comfort and excellence in mind. She believes your total health is important and that a connection exists between oral and body health.
Masks Off! Is Your Smile Compliant?
As more people get vaccinated, we get closer to getting back to our normal lives, smiling and laughing with family and friends. Places are opening up. Gatherings are being planned. Do you have an upcoming wedding, reunion or friendly get-together?
Get your smile ready!
Do you avoid smiling in person or for photos?
Do you cover your mouth when you speak, laugh, or smile?
Are you self-conscious about discolored, broken, or crooked teeth?
Do you have worn, “little” teeth? Or a gummy smile?
Do you wish your smile looked like someone else’s?
Do you wish your smile was whiter and brighter?
Is your breath not fresh?
If you answer yes to any of these, consider a smile renewal.
Dental work can renew your smile with:
♦ A professional cleaning
- It will remove plaque, tartar and stain.
- Your gums will be healthier and more attractive.
- Your breathe will be fresher.
♦ Professional strength whitening
- Achieve 2-5 shades brighter depending on your starting shade.
♦ Tooth colored fillings
- Shade matched fillings brighten the teeth and replace silver fillings that can damage the teeth as the metal restorations age.
♦ Ceramic veneers
- These facings bond to the teeth to brighten, restore, and straighten slightly uneven teeth.
♦ Ceramic Crowns
- Also known as “caps” – these restorations rebuild weak and broken teeth and can be designed to brighten and straighten the smile line.
♦ Dental implant crowns
- These replace missing teeth and are the next best thing to your own.
♦ Reshaping your gumline
- In certain cases, laser treatments can lessen a gummy smile or even out the height of the gumline.
A beautiful smile influences first impressions, creates lasting impressions, and it makes you feel good about yourself! According to Dale Carnegie a smile can “win friends and influence people.”
If you have concerns about your smile and wish it to be more attractive, renew it. Achieve the smile of your dreams. Remember the smile is universal and contagious. It is one of your greatest social and business tools.
Be “SMILE” ready!
At the dental office of Debra S Lowe DMD:
- We have laser enhanced whitening for up to 5 shades brighter in just one session.* You can choose to continue whitening with take-home whitening strips.
- Or choose a quick whitening with in-office strength whitening strips, boosted by our laser for one minute per arch. Continue to wear for 30 minutes for up to 3 shades brighter.*
- Use take-home whitening strips to achieve most commonly 3- 5 shades whiter in 5 days.* Other products may take up to 14 days for similar results.
*All results can vary from person to person.
Experience total health dentistry…
…in a spa-like atmosphere.
• Ask us about our “Whitening for Life” program
• Up-to-date education and empowerment about your total health
• Day and evening appt’s available
• Amalgam (mercury)-free
• Tranquil, relaxing atmosphere
• We cater to patient comfort