GET RID OF 10 POUNDS this Month
As we spring into a new season―it’s a great time to re-focus on a slimmer, trimmer, tighter body.
I pride myself in creating programs for real people, who have real schedules, real jobs, real families…but still want real results.
I have an old saying that I always tell my clients; lean people lead lean lives…it’s their habits that make them lean. When it comes to implementing a successful, long term strategy for weight loss and health, these lean habits need to include:
- COOKING: “No frying,” only grilling, baking, steaming or searing. If you want less fat on you―you need to put less fat in you!
- EATING: “Portion control” will make the difference between gaining a few pounds a month or losing a few. However, you can use your hand to eyeball portions.
Hand It to Me Practice
To devise a lean meal take this “handy” approach:
- Your palmdetermines your protein
- Your fistdetermines your vegetable portions.
- Your cupped handdetermines your carb
- Your thumbdetermines your fat
- SHOPPING: Focus on color, more reds, greens, orange and yellows. Look for lean cuts of meat with no visible fat. Make lowfat dairy choices like skim or 1% milk. Shop the perimeter of the store more than the center.
- FITNESS: Exercise is accumulative, a little here and a little there―it all adds up. Commit to resistance training at least two days per week, and do cardiovascular activity on most of the other days. Have Jaime come right into your home―get your fit videos at www.exercisewithjaime.com
- THINKING: You don’t have to be perfect. If you have a meal that’s not as healthy as you’d like―so what. Move on and pick up your program the next day, next meal etc. Don’t beat yourself up. A slip is not a fall!
Combine all five of these elements this spring, and you’ll be on the right path to becoming a healthier, leaner you.
Working with a Trainer is the Quickest, Easiest and most Fun way to Jump Start your fitness program to Lose Weight and Inches fast while looking and feeling great!