I have learned, working with clients over the years, that most people choose to see the negative aspects about themselves rather than the positive. Especially when it comes to their bodies. I’m going to change that for you―TODAY!
Why would anyone intentionally do this to themselves? I don’t think they would if they were aware of what they were doing.
What can you do about it―TODAY? First, be honest. Take a close look at yourself (your thoughts) and see if you can discover what factors are playing a role in your struggle with your body.
You can increase your chances of ending this battle with your body by creating a Lean Living lifestyle—NOW.
Years and years of this mind battering tend to wear you down and dim your hopes.
Let’s try a few small things TODAY that will give you the power to change and transform―TODAY!
- Look in the mirror as a whole person—rather than a collection of parts. Note the parts that you feel are attractive. C’mon I know there a few things that you like!
- Get in touch with your body sensations during a physical activity you enjoy. Note the way your body is moving and feeling. This helps you gain confidence that your program is working—you will feel better !
- Take care of all aspects of your body—your teeth, nails, hair, eyes, skin, etc. Note the aspects of your body that you can change TODAY to make you feel good. We all love instant changes—this is no different—think how good you feel after a new pair of glasses or a trip to the beauty shop.
- Seek out all the people who are positive and non-judgmental about their appearance and the appearance of others. Note a few people you can turn to for positive stimulation. You’ll be surprised how this frees you up, and lessens the pressure of trying to compete with the next body that walks by.
- Try on clothes in your new size. Keep one “unfit outfit” for comparison. Wear clothes that allow you to move freely: Flat, comfortable shoes, flowing skirts, and stretchy fabric. Don’t worry about the size—but how it fits and how it makes you feel. Do me a favor—this is money well spent—buy a pair of jeans that are a few sizes too small. Try them on every few weeks. You’ll be amazed how your body changes and is reshaped from our fitness plan.
- Pay attention to how you fit into spaces. Note how you fit into chairs, behind the steering wheel, through doorways, etc. This will help you gauge your success—when you can fit into spaces more easily and feel less cramped.
- Visualize yourself lean. Take a moment right now and shut your eyes and dream what you want to realistically look like. Go ahead…it’s free, fun and fantastic to let go and envision the future. Keep in mind, when you think of beauties like Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch—these women were not waif-like, they had shoulders, and breasts, and hips and are considered the sexiest women ever seen.
- Make appearance less important by developing other benchmarks for self evaluation. Focus on succeeding at work, playing sports, friendships. Practice using your body to do something—plant a garden, build a shed, have a baby, instead of treating it as an object to be stared at.
- Imagine yourself successful—and you’ll be successful. Imagine yourself a failure—and you’ll probably fail.
Celebrate your strong self
If you desire help to change your body that is guaranteed to work―even if you’ve failed in the past…call me…TODAY!