Susan Paolo, AAMS®, MBA, First Vice President – Investment officer
Before entering the financial services industry, Susan graduated from Hiram College, received her MBA from Lake Erie College, and worked as a Vice President for Bank of America, PNC Mortgage, and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. Now, an Associate Vice President -Investment Officer with Wells Fargo Advisors, she takes pride in working for a firm that puts you first.
Susan specializes in:
- Investment Strategies
- Tax-deferred Growth
- Business Owners
- Retirement Planning
- Retiement Income Planning
Making sure your wealth continues to work in support of the goals you have established.
Active member of the Ashtabula, Lake and Geauga communities for 25 years.
Supporting the Communities in which Our Team Members and Clients Work and Live
Presented by Susan Paolo, First Vice President – Investment Officer, AAMS, MBA
Everyone at the Huffman-Mayer Wealth Management Group takes pride in offering personalized guidance and analysis to create investment plans that help meet the investment goals and risks tolerances of our clients. We practice a hands-on approach that includes ongoing communications, active portfolio management, the use of research and investment tools, and more than 155 years of combined experience.
Why the Huffman-Mayer Wealth management Group?
With the Huffman-Mayer Management Group, you will receive personalized attention and customized service from knowledgeable financial advisors committed to guiding you toward the investment opportunities, tax-efficiency strategies and other advantages that best meet your life and financial needs. You’ll also be served by a supportive staff dedicated to giving you and your portfolio the time and attention you deserve.
- We are a ten-person team of dedicated professionals that includes a Certified Financial Planner™ professional Dan Huffman, a Chartered Retirement Plan Specialists™ and two Accredited Asset Management Specialists℠.
- Where appropriate, we will educate you so you are confident in your plan. If you are a business client, we offer on-site private education for your employees, as well as a seasoned support staff to assist in answering service questions.
- You are advised by truly independent consultants. We have the freedom to choose the investment partners we believe are the best suited to your needs. Working with Wells Fargo Advisors, you are supported by the resources of a leading financial services firm.
- We have more than 155 years of combined experience in financial services.
- With an advisory-based approach, your objectives and investment decisions are aligned.
- You have access to a wide array of investment choices, including more than 100 mutual fund and annuity companies for our private clients and nearly 40 of the most respected retirement plan vendors for our small-business clients.
- We are a local firm with a vested interest in supporting the communities in which our team members and clients work and live.