Eileen and Don Zimmerman
After receiving her Fashion Merchandising degree from Kent State University, Eileen joined the family business of Paint and Pattern Centers. When vertical blinds and mini blinds became fashionable, they were sold at the paint and wallcovering stores. Eileen became a specialist in that field and expanded her area of expertise to include valances to cover the headrails of these blinds. In 1995 she formed Well Dressed Windows. Her husband Don joined the business five years later to handle he marketing and accounting. As he says, he’s authorized to “pay bills, make appointments, and otherwise do as he’s told”!
Custom finished window treatments help to make your dream environment come together and are worth the wait and investment. Judge for yourself.
Here are Well Dressed Windows’ top ten reasons for why it makes sense for you to invest in custom window treatments:
- Purchasing custom window treatments is like purchasing a piece of commissioned artwork. No two are exactly alike!
- The selection process is done in the comfort of your home, with your furnishings, your wall, color, and your lighting.
- The selection process is made easier by using the extensive portfolio Eileen brings to help you visualize your final product. She can also provide computer renderings or sketches.
- You select the perfect fabric in the perfect color to match your décor.
- Your style selection is practically unlimited. “If you can dream it, Eileen can make it!”
- Proper proportion is the first fundamental to all great window treatments. Proportion, length, and width are all made to fit your window; it is not one size fits all.
- You are working with an experienced designer who does this every day and can help you avoid some of the common pitfalls.
- The workmanship is quality through and through. Hems are blind stitched, treatments are lined, patterns are matched at the seams and from one piece to the next, thread is color coordinated, etc.
- Hardware is ordered exactly to fit the size of your windows. It does not bow or sag and there are no telescoping rods.
- And the finishing touch – your custom treatments will be professionally installed so they reflect quality workmanship to the very end.
Call today at 440 498 9119 for FREE consultation.
Stop by our website for a “Special Offer” and to see what your windows could look like at www.dressedwindows.com.
Have your family and friends wowing at your next get together.