ACMC brings medical specialists to Geneva
With the opening of ACMC Healthcare System’s Geneva Family Health Center, Geneva area residents have close-to-home access to Cleveland Clinic and ACMC specialists.
Geneva Family Health Center is now scheduling appointments for primary care, cardiology, general surgery, orthopaedics, pulmonology, and urology. In addition, ACMC offers walk-in Express Care and lab services at Geneva Family Health Center, which is located at 1028 S. Broadway St. (Route 534) in the Colonel’s Plaza.
ACMC Family Medicine physician Emily Cheich, DO, sees patients daily at Geneva Family Health Center. She specializes in Family Medicine and sees patients from children to senior citizens.
“Family Medicine is about taking care of people of all ages. I see children to senior citizens. The problems may be different, but our goal is to always help people get better,” she said.
The following specialty physicians also see patients on a weekly basis in Geneva, and full-time at Ashtabula County Medical Center in Ashtabula:
- Cleveland Clinic Cardiologist Adriana Rosario, MD, is one of four Cleveland Clinic physicians who practice full-time in Ashtabula County. Her practice includes diagnosis and treatment of cardiac disease, heart failure, heart valve disease.
- ACMC General Surgeon Evangelos Bibidakis, MD, offers minimally invasive techniques for hernia repair, and GERD muscle repair, as well as gallbladder and appendix removal. Dr. Bibidakis also has a special focus on cancer surgery.
- Orthopaedic Surgeon Amar Mutnal, MD, is surgical director for ACMC’s Sports Medicine services and sees patients for a variety of orthopaedic injuries, including ligament reconstruction, kneed replacement, and sports injury prevention.
- Pulmonologist Sanjay Srivastava, MD, helps area residents breathe easier. He diagnoses and treats a range of respiratory illnesses such as Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), emphysema, and asthma using the area’s most sophisticated techniques and technology.
- Urologist Craig Zippe, MD, is a renowned expert in diagnosis and treatment of prostate cancer, bladder cancer, and kidney cancer. He also focuses on kidney stones, enlarged prostate (BPH), and erectile dysfunction.
Adults aren’t the only ones who benefit from specialists at Geneva Family Health Center. Pediatricians also see patients on a weekly basis for illnesses, wellness checks, vaccinations, and more.
In addition to these physicians, Geneva area residents can use ACMC Express Care, open from 7:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Saturday. Express Care is for minor illnesses and injuries such as colds, flu, infections, sprains, minor back and should pain, cuts, bites, scrapes, stomach aches, and more. The no-appointment, walk-in service is for patients 2-years-old and up. Express Care features a co-pay similar to a physician office visit which is significantly less than the co-pays at an urgent care or an emergency department.
Geneva Family Health Center also offers blood draws. The lab is open Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., and Saturday from 8 a.m. to noon.
For more information about Geneva Family Health Center, visit www.acmchealth.org/geneva. To schedule an appointment with any of the specialty physicians at Geneva Family Health Center, call 440-997-6969.