Dr Malhotra is board certified and has 20 years experience in cosmetic surgery. One of her specialties is non- invasive and minimally invasive body contouring procedures. She is the founder and medical director of the Enhanced Image Center serving the greater Cleveland area since 1998.
She is frequently approached by the news media as an expert in her field. She embraces new technologies and techniques and participates in training other physicians across the country to optimize treatment results.
Let’s do a consult with options for your Facial Rejuvenation wish list!!
By Ritu Malhotra MD
Give yourself a FREE cosmetic consultation.
After using the two tables to the right, the CONSULTATION TABLE and the OPTIONS COMPARISION TABLE, you will a have good idea of:
1. Problem areas you would like to address
2. Your treatment options
3. What options are your best fit, and
4. The cost
Keep a pen and paper handy to jot down your findings and questions.
Here is how it works:
1) First go to the CONSULTATION TABLE. Here you can identify the specific problem areas and what your treatment options are.
2) The list that runs down the left side of the table are problem areas found in the face. They are listed in order beginning at the top of your face, and move from the forehead down to the neck.
3) Select a problem area that you would like to address (i.e. Frown lines)
4) Go down to Frown lines and look across at the boxes to the right of Frown lines and you can see the treatment options. (Frown lines have two treatment options, Botox and Fillers.)
5. Now, armed with the treatment options (Botox and Fillers) go to the OPTIONS COMPARISION TABLE.
1) The OPTIONS COMPARISION TABLE allows you to compare the treatment options so you can choose the one that is right for you
and it gives you an idea of costs.
2) Look under the Options heading and find Botox and as you look at each box to the right of Botox you will find the: 1. Results in, 2. Downtime, 3. Cost, and 4. Duration.
3) Now find Fillers under the Options heading and look at the boxes to the right and you can compare the Results in, Downtime, Costs
and Duration with Botox and see which option is best for you and what the costs will be.
4) Now go back to the CONSULTATION TABLE and pick another problem area and repeat the process.
Hopefully, this was an educational experience. Following the in-home Facial Cosmetic Consultation is the perfect preparatory procedure to get the most out of a consultation with a doctor.
Cosmetic Treatments—what you need to know.
Thursday, Sept. 27, 6 PM
Limited seating – Reservation Required – No walk-ins
CALL (216) 475-0300
SPECIAL PRICING FOR THOSE THAT ATTEND.
$50 OFF any Injectable service
(Botox/ fillers/ Kybella)
or Laser service
(Alex Laser, GentleLase, GentleYAG, VBeam, Laser peels)
$100 OFF any Noninvasive service
(pelleve’/ Pellefirm/ Sculpsure)
Offers good until 9/30/18