Coughing. Wheezing. Shortness of Breath. Trouble Sleeping. Chest Tightness.
By Carolyn Reed, Vollara FreshAir Surround
Are you ready for spring? Weather changes, increases in heat and humidity means more irritants in the air. If you have asthma, you have inflamed airways. Inflamed airways are sensitive, and will react to certain inhaled substances. This increases the irritation and swelling of your airways. It’s a vicious cycle.
Time outside means endless bouts of coughing, wheezing, and shortness of breath. Inside, it is worse; there’s mold, smoke, pet dander, dust mites, airborne particles or dust. This can add trouble sleeping and/or chest pain to your list of symptoms.
There are ways to:
• Relieve the irritable symptoms, so you can enjoy life
• Breathe easier, so you sleep and feel normal
• Have more energy, so you can engage life
There is a solution that reduces:
• Allergens (e.g. pollen), so your reactions are minimized and you feel normal
• Airborne pollutants (e.g. dust, smoke etc.) so the air you breathe is clean and you feel better
• Microscopic particles (e.g. everyday cleaning products, cosmetics, etc.) so the hazards are removed and you feel safe
Now you can be comfortable in your own home.
My mother suffered from asthma. She had to use an air compactor with a tube attachment. And she had to store an extra oxygen tank as a backup for any emergency. I replaced the air compactor with a Vollara Fresh Air Surround. This convenient in-home unit provided the cleanest, freshest air possible, making breathing easier and healthier for mom and relieving her of the coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, trouble sleeping and chest tightness.
The NASA Certified Air Purifier effectively reduces allergens and harmful airborne pollutants. This proven air cleaner removes the microscopic particles from the air and all surfaces.