Nancy Rattray , BCND, CNHP
Nancy is a Doctor of Naturopathy and dedicates her life to educating clients in holistic and natural health. Her own recovery from cancer in 2006 has inspired her to help others regain their health through non-invasive and effective therapies and products. Nancy holds a Bachelor of Science in Education from Bowling Green State University, graduate of Trinity School of Natural Health and Board Certification as a Doctor of Naturopathy from the American Naturopathic Medical Association. She offers clients cutting edge integrative therapies through the use of Young Living™ Essential Oils, Biomat™ thermo-therapy, Raindrop Technique™, Reflexology, and educational workshops on holistic health.
Support Your Health this Winter with Essential Oils
Winter can be a difficult season on your physical and emotional health. The days are shorter, it is cold in most parts of the country, and colds and the flu are more prevalent.
During any season, there are a few basics that can help to maintain optimal physical and mental health, such as eating healthful foods, drinking lots of water, exercising regularly, and getting enough sleep. However, you may be doing everything “right” and still need a little extra support to get you through those short winter days and long winter nights. Whether diffusing, applying topically, or taking internally, Young Living essential oils can help you strengthen your physical wellness, improve your emotional balance, and fill your home with safe, purifying products.
Here are some ways you can incorporate Young Living essential oils and essential oil-infused products into your daily routine to support your health all winter long:
Utilize the Power of Thieves:
- To help control the spread of germs, wash your hands frequently and incorporate the health-supporting power of any our Thieves® products.
- Diffuse Thieves essential oil blend day or night to help purify and humidify the air.
- If you’re on the go, help sanitize the air with a squirt or two of Thieves Spray.
- Keep Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier in your car, at your desk, and in your purse or bag for a quick and easy cleansing shot. I frequently use a napkin and a small drop to clean my desktop.
Support the Body’s Natural Defenses:
- Citrus oils such as Citrus Fresh™, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Orange, and Tangerine help support the body’s natural defenses. Plus, the fresh, vibrant citrus scents can also help boost your mood during short winter days.
- Clove Oil is an important ingredient in Thieves and helps support the body’s natural response to stress.
- Oregano Oil is known as a purifying oil.
- Thyme Oil was traditionally regarded for its cleansing properties.
- ImmuPower™ Oil is great to diffuse or apply topically to the feet and hands.
Support Respiratory Health:
- C.™ has three varieties of Eucalyptus and is comforting when applied to the chest and throat.
- Thieves Lozenges deliver the cleansing power of Thieves for long-lasting relief.
- Breathe Again™ Roll-On Oil creates a soothing aroma.
- Peppermint Oil eases tension and, along with Myrtle and Pine, supports healthy respiratory function.
Sat. Oct. 7 10am-Noon Getting Started with Essential Oils
Sat. Oct. 14 1-3p Live Your Passion Rally
$5/YL member , Guests Free Everything Essential Oils, Prizes Make & Take Gift, Reservations Required 1366 E.346th St. Eastlake 44095
Wed. Oct. 18 7-9pm Next Step with Essential Oils
Tues. Oct. 24 7-9pm Getting Started with Essential Oils/Holiday Gifts
Sat. Nov. 4 10am-Noon Next Step with Essential Oils /Holiday Gifts
Sat Nov 11 10am-Noon Getting Started w/ Essential Oils/Holiday Gifts
Class Reservations Requested
firstname.lastname@example.org or 440-343-9921
Nancy’s Healing Garden Training Center
7465 Jasani Ct. Mentor 44060