Vintage Ohio, the Midwest’s premier wine and food festival is back!! New wineries, new wines, gold medal winners, and so much more…. Vintage Ohio is returning to the Lake Metropark’s Farmpark in August in Remarkable Lake County, with new faces, new wines, and lots of fun. August 5 and 6 from noon til 9 each day.
* We expect about twenty wineries and dozens of vendors and corporate exhibitors to be on Festival Field. Each winery will be set up under individual tents, which will be scattered around the field to shorten lines and relieve congestion.
* We are honored to be in Remarkable Lake County and appreciative of support from Visit Lake County and the Lake County Commissioners.
* Lisa Delgado, star chef who has appeared nationally on some of television’s most popular food shows has lined up some of the region’s best chefs for the cooking demonstration tent.
* Cindy Wolfe, Kent State enology degree holder will offer wine education sessions.
* There will be two stages of live music featuring everything from jazz to rock and roll.
* Scrumptious food will be served by dozens of vendors.
* To date, we have about thirty artisans and crafters ready to offer their interesting items.
* Several craft brews produced by Ohio wineries will again be featured.
* Many other special activities and a few surprises are in the planning stages.
TICKETS: Tickets are available through our online registration partner Fareharbor.
* Electronic tickets will streamline the registration process and advance ticket prices will be available until the day before the doors open. Advance tickets are $37 per taster, $14 for nondrinkers and $4 for children 4-17. Go to www.VisitVintageOhio.com to order in advance and save.
* Taster tickets at the gate will be $40.
* Additional discounts for groups of 10 or more are available but must be made with a single method of payment and via phone only: 440-466-4417
BUT THE STARS OF THE SHOW will be over 100 different wines to please any palate. Wonderful wines from Ohio wineries ranging from world-class wines like Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Cabernet Franc, or Riesling, fun-to-drink fruit wines made from fresh strawberries, blackberries, peaches, and raspberries. There will be ciders and meads too! Whether one enjoys red, white, blush, dry, sweet, or something in-between, there will be an opportunity to find a favorite “Vintage Experience.”
The following wineries have committed to date:
1. American Winery, Wauseon
2. Breitenbach Wine Cellars, Dover
3. Buccia Vineyard Winery and B and B, Conneaut
4. D and D Smith Winery, Norwalk
5. Deer’s Leap Winery, Geneva
6. Firelands Winery, Sandusky
7. Forever Craft Urban Winery, Canton
8. Gervasi Vineyard, Canton
9. Hocking Hills Winery, Logan
10. Klingshirn Winery, Avon Lake
11. Lincoln Way Vineyards, Wooster
12. Olde Schoolhouse Vineyard and Winery, Eaton
13. Silver Crest Cellars, Madison
14. Swiss Heritage Winery, Dover
15. The Vineyards at Pine Lake, Columbiana
16. The Winerie, Sandusky
17. Urban Vintner, Willoughby
18. Vermilion Valley Vineyards, Wakeman